Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee is the easiest “holiday” recipe ever! Add just 2 simple ingredients to your coffee maker or french press. Pairs perfectly with my homemade pumpkin pie spiced coffee creamer or my homemade vanilla bean coffee creamer!
Everything You Need to Know About Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Fall is finally beginning to set in here in the south, and the cooler morning breezes have me in the mood for pumpkin everything…
Every year at this time, I find myself trying to slow down the harvest and holiday seasons so we can savor every part of it. I add special holiday touches to even the smallest things, and this Pumpkin Spice Coffee Blend is the perfect example!
Plus, this has got to be one of the easiest holiday “recipes” ever. In fact, it’s really more of a “method” than a recipe. You just add two simple pantry staples to your basic pot of coffee in a coffee maker (or a french press if you prefer) and, in minutes, you’ve transformed it into the perfect cup of coffee!
It will also make a great dessert coffee to go with a slice of Healthy Homemade Pumpkin Pie after Thanksgiving dinner – Right alongside the easy pumpkin donuts and delicious pumpkin cookies!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee
In addition to how crazy-easy this recipe is, it’s also:
- Healthier. Did you know that a single blend of commercially flavored coffee could have as many as 80 different chemicals added to it? Maybe you’ve noticed that the fewer processed and chemically laden foods we eat, the better we feel.
- Delicious! The subtle natural tastes of the spices make all the difference in comparison to store-bought flavored coffee grounds!
- Fun! It’s perfect for when company comes to visit for the holidays, or for weekends at home. Imagine…no more running to the coffee shop for a pumpkin pie-flavored coffee on a chilly fall morning!
Pumpkin Spice Ingredients
How to Make a Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Here are the simple instructions:
Step 1. Place coffee grounds in a filter basket, then sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top.
Step 2. Fill the coffee maker with water, then pour maple syrup into the bottom of the empty carafe.
Step 3. Seat the carafe in the coffee maker and brew as you normally would.
Questions about Pumpkin Spice Coffee
This pumpkin-flavored coffee recipe tastes subtly sweet and naturally spiced. It has ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and ground cloves that provide that warm, sweet, and earthy feel that we SO love during fall.
In the past, I’ve tried stirring a spoon of spice mix directly into my cup of coffee. After having a cup of floating spice mix that would not dissolve, I discovered the method above that works like a charm! No floating, gloppy spices…just smooth and sweet spicy essence in a hot cup of coffee – perfect for any occasion!
What Can I Serve with this Homemade Pumpkin Coffee Recipe?
Other Holiday Recipes
More Pumpkin Flavor Recipes
Thanksgiving Dinner Menu
Sign up to get instant access to my Thanksgiving Dinner Menu, complete with recipes and shopping list!!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Brew
- Cuisine: American
- Place coffee grounds in filter basket, then sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Fill coffee maker with water, then pour maple syrup into the bottom of the empty carafe.
- Seat the carafe in the coffee maker and brew as you normally would.
Keywords: pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin spice for coffee, pumpkin spice in coffee, pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin spice coffee at home